Cooking Time: 10 Min Servings: 6
- 1 batch bread dough, home made or store bought
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 c Olive Scene medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 c Za'tar spice mix
- All-purpose flour for dusting
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with kitchen parchment and brush with the vegetable oil.
- Divide the dough in half and roll one piece into a 12 in. round, 1/4 in. thick, on a lightly floured surface.
- Allow the dough to relax if it's too elastic to roll out easily.
- Transfer it to one of the baking sheets, brush with olive oil, then sprinkle a few tablespoons of Za'atar on top.
- Repeat with second piece of dough.
- Bake until they brown and blister, about 8-10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges, slices, strips or break into pieces.