Cooking Time: 55 Min Servings: 12
Butter-All Natural Infused Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 1 c corn meal
- 2/3 c granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/3 c milk
- 4 tablespoons The Olive Scene Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven 350*F.
- Combine dry ingredients well.
- Beat together milk, eggs, then butter.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry and stir gently, breaking up large lumps. **Do not overbeat
- Put in greased 8x8” pan.
- Bake 55 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and brush with butter olive oil (optional).
- Allow to cool.
- Fill 12 greased muffin pans.
- Bake 350* 45 min until golden.
- Remove immediately from pans to cool.