Cooking Time: 35 min Servings: 6-8
- 1/3 c cornmeal
- 1/3 c whole wheat flour
- 1/3 c wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ c Olive Scene mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ c honey
- 1 c buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Oil a 9 inch round pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, wheat germ and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix eggs, oil, honey and buttermilk.
- Add to the dry ingredients; blend until the dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm; cut into pie-shaped wedges.