Cooking Time: 10 min Servings: 10-12
Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil
- 1¼ lbs cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until they are warmed through.
- Meanwhile, combine the rosemary, pepper, sugar, salt and oil in a large bowl.
- Toss the warm nuts with the rosemary mixture until the nuts are completely coated.
- Serve warm.