Cooking Time: 10 Min Servings: 4
- 1 dip bowl with your favorite Olive Scene Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 8 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into thin strips or “splinters”
- 1 dip bowl with your favorite Olive Scene Extra Virgin Olive Oil topped with sea salt and pepper.
- 1 loaf rustic bread
- 1 bowl of dry cured Kalamata olives
- Cut rustic bread into bite sized cubes, and place bread in a pile on one side of a cutting board or tray.
- Place the olive oil dip bowl next to it.
- Cut parmesan splinters into splinters and place on the other side of the board or tray.
- Place the Balsamic dip bowl next to the cheese.
- Dip the parmesan splinters in balsamic and enjoy with bread and oil and olives.