Cooking Time: 25-30 Min Servings: 4
- 1 ½ lbs mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ c Olive Scene bold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¾ bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean mushrooms.
- Place in baking dish which has been brushed with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with parsley, garlic, oregano, half of bread crumbs, and grated cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour balance of oil over this; sprinkle with balance of bread crumbs.
- Bake in moderate oven about 25 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Add ¼ c of hot water if mushrooms become too dry; bake 5 minutes longer.
- Serve very hot.