Cooking Time: 10-15 min Servings: 4-6
Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- 1 large bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon Olive Scene Chipotle Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash kale and dry thoroughly (easiest if you wash it in the morning, spin it in a salad spinner, and then let dry for several hours).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove center stem, slice kale into strips or cut into large chips.
- Toss kale with Chipotle Olive Oil. Use your hands to thoroughly coat the kale.
- Spread on a large baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until crisp, tossing once or twice. Watch VERY carefully so they do not burn.